The volunteer committees and special taskforces of the SouthCoast Chamber of Commerce offer members the opportunity to directly contribute to the Chamber as well as interact with fellow Chamber Members who share common interests. Committee participation is a great way for Members to network, share ideas and further the Chamber’s objectives for local businesses and the New Bedford Area through its promotion, support and advocacy initiatives.
Below is a list of committees currently seeking new members. Attend a meeting to see if it’s a good match for you and then start maximizing your investment!
Government Affairs Committee
- Ambassadors Council
- Women’s Forum Planning Committee
- Golf Tournament Planning Committee
- Supported Employment Network Committee
- SouthCoast Electric Power Group Steering Committee
- Small Business Award Selection Committee
For more information or to sign up for a Chamber committee or taskforce, please contact the Chamber at 508-999-5231 ext. 25 or email email@example.com.